Tuesday night, Usher’s concert was simply a knock out in Atlanta! TKO! It went the distance and in the end, Usher delivered 20 years of an awesome career into one night for the jammed packed crowd at Philips Arena.
What made this concert so amazing was the attention to detail Usher put into every aspect of this night. Whether an old or new fan, the experience is one they will never forget. It was clear after this riveting night, Usher has so much love and appreciation for the city of Atlanta.
The lineup assembled to make The UR Experience Atlanta epic included: T.I., Young Jeezy, Jermaine Dupri, Ludacris, Lil Jon, Juicy J, Young Thug, and Rae Sremmurd. Yes, all of these well acclaimed and accomplished artists all on one stage, one night — all to support Usher. Not to mention the opening act, August Alsina, who got everyone primed and ready for a stellar show. It really felt like a music festival featuring the best of the best in the music industry.
- “My Way”
- “Love in This Club” with Young Jeezy
- “You Make Me Wanna”
- “U Remind Me”
- “Good Kisser”
- “Lemme See”
- “Hey Daddy/Daddy’s Home”
- “I Don’t Mind” with Juicy J
- “Lovers and Friends” with Ludacris and Lil Jon
- “Yeah” with Ludacris and Lil Jon
- “No Mediocre” T.I.
- “About the Money” T.I. and Young Thug
- “No Flex Zone” Rae Sremmurd
- “No Type” Rae Sremmurd
The lighting, special effects, live band and awesome dancers which includes Beyonce’s head dancer Ashley Everett all made The UR Experience Tour not only a success but a celebration of loving life.
- December 12 Orlando, FL Amway Center
- December 13 Miami, FL American Airlines Arena
- December 14, Tampa, FL Amalie Arena