***UPDATE 2/5/19 12:16 PM***
Tickets for the final week of Yayoi Kusama: Infinity Mirrors at the High Museum of Art are sold out. The tickets went on sale online this morning at 10 a.m. and sold out in approximately two hours.
If you missed your chance to buy a ticket during the online sale, the High will sell approximately 100 same-day, walk-up tickets at the Museum each day from Feb. 6–10. Same-day, walk-up tickets will not be sold from Feb. 11 through Feb. 17.
Yayoi Kusama: Infinity Mirrors at the High Museum of Art. It’s the hottest ticket in town, and now you have one last chance to snag a spot for Yayoi Kusama: Infinity Mirrors, the touring exhibition making its final stop in Atlanta at the High Museum of Art.
More than 120,000 advance tickets to the exhibition sold out in September, but the High reserved the final week in case of inclement weather. The High will release tickets during the final week (Feb. 11 through 17) online on Tuesday, Feb. 5, by visiting the website www.high.org/kusama. Tickets will not be available by phone or in person at the Museum. Due to the unique nature the exhibition, all tickets are issued for specific time slots.
General admission ticket prices:
$29 for visitors ages 6 and over
$5 for visitors ages 5 and under (purchase may include up to two tickets from this category)
- Maximum six tickets per purchase
- All visitors (including infants) must have a timed ticket
- One adult must accompany every two children (ages 12 and under)
- VIP tickets are $175 each and include an exhibition catalog and special viewing hours.
- VIP tours are scheduled for Feb. 12 through 17 (Tuesday through Sunday) from 6 to 10 p.m.
- Same-day, walk-up tickets will not be sold from Feb. 11 through Feb. 17. All tickets for those dates must be purchased in advance online.
- In the event of closure due to inclement weather from Feb. 11 through Feb. 17, refunds will be issued to the original ticket purchaser.
- An extensive list of FAQs is online at www.high.org/kusama with more specifics about ticket purchases, tips for planning your visit and details about the immersive exhibition experience.