Atlanta United travels to face FC Cincinnati at TQL Stadium on Saturday. The match is set to kick off at 7:30 p.m. EST and will be regionally broadcast on Bally Sports South.
- Atlanta holds an all-time record of 5-1-3 against Cincinnati: 3-0-2 at home, 2-0-1 on the road and 0-1-0 on neutral ground in the series. In the last meeting on April 16, the two clubs played to a 0-0 draw at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Atlanta is undefeated at TQL Stadium, winning its last match on Cincinnati’s home turf 2-1 on Decision Day last season.
- No active Atlanta United player has tallied more assists against Cincinnati than defender Alan Franco. The Argentinian registered all three of his assists against this Saturday’s opponents in a 4-0 victory at Mercedes-Benz Stadium on Sept. 15, 2021.
- Josef Martínez has scored six goals in five matches against Cincinnati, being held goalless in only one of those matches.
- Rocco Ríos Novo possesses a 90.8 passing-accuracy percentage, the best among MLS goalkeepers (min. 25 passes).
- Cincinnati is coming off a 3-1 win against MLS Eastern Conference leader Philadelphia Union, climbing to sixth place in the conference thanks to goals from Brandon Vazquez, Brenner, and Álvaro Barreal.
Saturday, Aug. 13 |TQL Stadium, Cincinnati, Ohio | 7:30 p.m. (EST)
Atlanta United (7-9-7, 28 points) vs. FC Cincinnati (8-8-8, 32 points)
TV | Bally Sports South
English Radio | 92.9 The Game
Spanish Radio | La Mejor