The full 3-day lineup, MARTA Mondays, and Neighborhood Concerts
Here’s the complete lineup in Piedmont Park:
Friday, May 27
7:00 pm Next Collective
9:00 pm JOI
Saturday, May 28
12:30 pm Rialto Jazz for Kids All Stars
2:30 pm The Rialto Youth Jazz Orchestra (RYJO)
4:30 pm Mabu’s Ark Band
6:30 pm Alex Lattimore
1:30 pm Camila Meza
3:30 pm TATRAN
5:30 pmMette Henriette
7:30 pm Etienne Charles
1:00 pm Chargaux
3:00 pm Tomeka Reid
5:00 pm Theo Croker
7:00 pm Jamison Ross
9:00 pm Hypnotic Brass Ensemble
Sunday, May 29
12:30 pmBand Room Nation
2:30 pm Anonymous DaBand
4:30 pm Joe Alterman Trio
6:30 pm Chandra Currelley
1:30 pm TBD
3:30 pm Tumi Mogorosi
5:30 pm Daby Touré
7:30 pm Eliane Elias
1:00 pm Navy Band Southeast: V.I.P Protocol Combo
3:00 pmEugenie Jones
5:00 pm The Headhunters
7:00 pm Benny Golson
9:00 pm Gregory Porter
- LOCATION. The festival returns to historic Piedmont Park, nestled in the heart of Midtown Atlanta, located at 400 Park Drive NE, Atlanta, GA 30306.
- ADMISSION: The event is FREE and open to the public.
- DATES & HOURS. Festival hours in Piedmont Park are Friday, May 27 from 6 -11 pm; Saturday, May 28 from 11 am-11 pm and Sunday, May 29 from 11 am-11 pm.
- THREE STAGES. Enjoy music featuring Local, National and International Artists.
- KIDZONE. The KidZone area will offer games and interactive play for all ages.
- SHOPPING & FOOD VENDORS. A wide variety of food vendors will tempt your taste buds with BBQ, gyros, burgers, Caribbean foods and more! Browse the booths for unique items including art, clothing and jewelry.
- PARK RULES. There will be NO GRILLING, NO PETS and NO STAKING OF TENTS allowed in Piedmont Park during the festival.
Transportation: There are a variety of stress-free options to get to the festival.
- Take MARTA: www.itsMARTA.com.
- Ride your bicycle and park it at the free bike valet at Piedmont Park on 10th Street near Park Tavern, courtesy of the Atlanta Bicycle Coalition.
- Reserve guaranteed parking in advance with Parking Panda, If you are driving, we recommend that you purchase in advance.
Live jazz concerts at MARTA stations? Oh yeah! Each performance goes from 3-5pm. Here’s the schedule:
May 2nd at Chamblee Station featuring Brazilian guitarist, Sander Pinheiro
May 9th at Five Points Station featuring saxophonist Mike Walton and his Quartet
May 16th at Lakewood Station featuring alternative jazz artists Indie Revenge
May 23rd at Midtown Station featuring electronic, funk jazz group, Grüt
May 1st at Perkerson Park featuring Julie Dexter and hosted by Council Member Joyce Sheperd from 4-8 pm
May 7th at John A. White Park featuring Freddy Cole and hosted by Council Member Keisha Lance Bottoms from 4-8 pm – followed by Screen on the Green from 9-11 pm
May 8th at Oakland Cemetery featuring Russell Gunn and hosted by Council Member Natalyn M. Archibong from 4-8 pm
May 15th at Howell Park featuring Gordon Vernick and hosted by Council Member Alex Wan from 4-8 pm
May 21st at Washington Park featuring Julie Dexter and hosted by Council Member Ivory Lee Young from 4-8 pm
May 22nd at West Manor Park featuring Julie Dexter and hosted by Council Members Ceasar Mitchell and Andre Dickens from 4-8 pm