Oprah Winfrey Network will expand its popular weekly “SuperSoul” programming franchise with the network’s first-ever podcast, “Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversations,” debuting August 7 on Apple Podcasts, which can be found at ApplePodcasts.com/OprahSuperSoul. “Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversations” is the podcast version of the three-time Emmy Award-winning television series “SuperSoul Sunday,” which delivers insight and inspiration from renowned thought leaders to awaken viewers to their best selves and discover a deeper connection to the world around them. Each week, the show features previously aired mind-nourishing conversations between Oprah and top thinkers, authors, and spiritual luminaries.
“As OWN continues to expand distribution in order to reach our audience ‘wherever and whenever,’ this podcast is a natural extension of Oprah’s ‘SuperSoul’ brand, and a great way for viewers to take ‘SuperSoul’ with them wherever they go,” said Erik Logan, President, OWN.
For the week of August 7, “Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversations” will roll out with 2 episodes each day on Apple Podcasts; beginning August 14 the podcast will present one episode per week. Following is the schedule of Oprah’s featured guests through mid-September:
- Monday, August 7: author Brené Brown; Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg
- Tuesday, August 8: author Glennon Doyle; spiritual life coach Iyanla Vanzant
- Wednesday, August 9: actor Tracy Morgan; author Arianna Huffington
- Thursday, August 10: author Deepak Chopra; author Paulo Coelho
- Friday, August 11: Senior Pastor Joel Osteen; life strategist Tony Robbins
- Monday, August 14: singer-songwriter India.Arie
- Monday, August 21: author Shauna Niequist
- Monday, August 28: author Mitch Albom
- Monday, September 4: singer-songwriter Alanis Morissette
- Monday, September 11: Senior Pastor A.R. Bernard
Photo: Harpo, Inc./Huy Doan