Atlanta United returns to action Sunday as it travels to face Seattle Sounders FC at Lumen Field. The match is set to kick-off at 4:30 p.m. ET and will be nationally broadcast on FOX and FOX Deportes.
- Atlanta faces Seattle for the first time since 2019 and owns an all-time record of 0-1-2 against the Sounders, 0-0-1 at home and 0-1-1 on the road in the series. This is the first of Atlanta’s two matches against Western Conference opponents this season, with the second coming against Los Angeles FC at Mercedes-Benz Stadium on Sunday, Aug. 15 (4 p.m., ESPN).
- Atlanta sits in fourth place in the Eastern Conference standings and is coming off a 1-0 win against CF Montreal on May 15. Marcelino Moreno scored the game-winning goal in the 94th minute for his second goal of the season and Jake Mulraney recorded his second assist.
- Brooks Lennon ranks second in MLS in crosses/corner accuracy (min. 25 crosses) at 41.03%. Lennon also ranks eighth in MLS in chances created per 90 minutes with 2.44, which is second among all defenders.
- Miles Robinson has the highest duel success rate in MLS since 2019 at 67.10 % (min. 300 duels).
- Seattle enters the weekend in first place in the Western Conference standings and coming off a 2-0 win against LAFC on May 16 behind goals from Xavier Arreaga and Brad Smith.
Sunday, May 23 | Lumen Field, Seattle, WA | 4:30 p.m. (ET)
Atlanta United (2-1-2, 8 points) vs. Seattle Sounders FC (5-0-1, 16 points)
TV | FOX/FOX Deportes
English Radio | Star 94
Spanish Radio | La Mejor