Atlanta United returns to action Sunday when it hosts New York Red Bulls at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. The match is set to kick-off at 3:30 p.m. ET and will be regionally broadcast on Bally Sports South.
- Atlanta owns an all-time record of 1-7-2 against New York Red Bulls in MLS (including playoffs), 1-3-1 at home, 0-3-1 on the road, and 0-1-0 at a neutral site in the series. This is the first of two meetings this season with the second coming at Red Bull Arena on Nov. 3 (7:30 p.m., Bally Sports South).
- Atlanta is coming off a 1-0 loss to New York City at Red Bull Arena on June 23 in which Brad Guzan tied a season-high with six saves.
- Marcelino Moreno leads Atlanta with three goals while Jake Mulraney has provided a team-high two assists.
- Brooks Lennon has a team-high 27 chances created this season, which ranks third in MLS.
- The Red Bulls visit Atlanta for their second road match in a row, coming off a 3-2 loss at New England on June 23. New York is 0-4-0 away from Red Bull Arena, while Atlanta remains unbeaten at home with a 2-0-2 record in MLS play.
- Caden Clark leads New York with four goals scored and Fabio ranks second in MLS with five assists.
Sunday, June 27 | Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, GA | 3:30 p.m. (ET)
Atlanta United (2-2-5, 11 points) vs. New York Red Bulls (4-5-0, 12 points)
TV | Bally Sports South
English Radio | 92.9 The Game
Spanish Radio | La Mejor