Atlanta United returns to action Saturday when it hosts New England Revolution at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. The match is set to kick-off at 5 p.m. ET and will be nationally broadcast on ESPN/ESPN Deportes.
- Atlanta owns an all-time record of 5-1-2 against New England, 4-0-0 at home, 1-1-2 on the road in the series. This will be the second and final meeting between the teams during the regular season. The Revolution won 2-1 on May 1 at Gillette Stadium.
- Atlanta is coming off a 2-2 draw at Nashville SC on July 8, the first match in club history to feature four Atlanta Homegrown players. Jackson Conway scored his first MLS goal and Anton Walkes scored his second goal of the season while wearing the captain’s armband for the first time.
- New England enters the match atop the Eastern Conference standings. The Revolution saw its five-game winning streak at Gillette Stadium end with a 3-2 loss to Toronto FC on July 7.
- Saturday’s match will feature the top-two chance creators in MLS this season. Carles Gil leads the league with 68 chances created and Brooks Lennon ranks second with 35.
- Marcelino Moreno leads Atlanta with three goals and Atlanta’s No. 10 also leads the team and ranks third in MLS with 100 duels won.
Saturday, July 17 | Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, GA | 5 p.m. (ET)
Atlanta United (2-3-7, 13 points) vs. New England Revolution (7-3-3, 24 points)
TV | ESPN/ESPN Deportes
English Radio | 92.9 The Game
Spanish Radio | La Mejor