Atlanta United returns to action Saturday when it travels to face D.C. United at Audi Field. The match is set to kick-off at 8 p.m. ET and will be regionally broadcast on Bally Sports South.
- Atlanta owns an all-time record of 4-6-0 against D.C. United: 3-1-0 at home and 1-5-0 on the road in the series. This will be the first of two meetings between the teams during the regular season with the second coming at Mercedes-Benz Stadium on Sept. 18 (3:30 p.m. ET, Univision). Atlanta earned its first away win at Audi Field with a 4-0 result Oct. 3, 2020 and dropped the second meeting in 2020 2-1 on Oct. 24.
- Atlanta is unbeaten in four matches, including three consecutive wins, heading into Saturday’s match. The club will play its following four games at home beginning with Nashville S.C. on Aug. 28.
- Ezequiel Barco scored the game-winning goal in Atlanta’s 1-0 victory against Toronto FC on Wednesday. It was Barco’s fourth goal of the season, which equals his season-high with Atlanta, to go along with his three assists.
- Atlanta recorded a season-high 19 chances created against Toronto, surpassing the previous high of 15 on two occasions. Since interim manager Rob Valentino took over, the team ranks third in MLS with 84 chances created.
- D.C. is coming off a 3-2 away loss at New England Revolution on Wednesday with goals from Paul Arriola and Ramón Ábila. Ola Kamara leads D.C. with 11 goals this season.
Saturday, Aug. 20 | Audi Field, Washington D.C. | 8 p.m. (ET)
Atlanta United (5-6-9, 24 points) vs. D.C. United (8-9-3, 27 points)
TV | Bally Sports South
English Radio | Star 94.1
Spanish Radio | La Mejor