Atlanta United returns to action Sunday when it hosts New England Revolution at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. The match, presented by Piedmont, is set to kick off at 1:30 p.m. EST and will be nationally broadcast on ESPN/ESPN Deportes.
- Atlanta holds a 5-2-2 all-time record against New England: 4-1-0 at home and 1-1-2 on the road in the series. This is the first of two meetings between the clubs in 2022 as Atlanta will visit Gillette Stadium on Oct. 1 (1 p.m. EST, UniMás, TUDN).
- Atlanta extended its unbeaten streak at Mercedes-Benz Stadium to 12 games with a 4-1 win against Chicago Fire FC on May 7 and will play three of its next four matches at home.
- Ronaldo Cisneros scored the fastest hat trick from kickoff in club history in 36 minutes against Chicago and was named MLS Player of the Week. The Mexican forward has scored four goals in five MLS appearances and became the third player in club history to record a hat trick.
- Atlanta fell 3-2 to Nashville SC in extra time Wednesday at Geodis Park, ending the club’s U.S. Open Cup run. Thiago Almada and Luiz Araújo scored first-half goals and Marcelino Moreno collected two assists.
- New England played to a 2-2 draw against Columbus Crew on May 7 in MLS behind goals from DeJuan Jones and Adam Buksa to improve to 3-2-1 at home. The Revs are 0-3-1 on the road. The Revolution then defeated FC Cincinnati 5-1 on Wednesday to advance to the U.S. Open Cup Round of 16, as Carles Gil scored a hat trick and Adam Buksa added two goals.
Sunday, May 15 | Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, GA | 1:30 p.m. (EST)
Atlanta United (4-4-2, 14 points) vs. New England Revolution (3-5-1, 11 points)
TV | ESPN/ESPN Deportes
English Radio | 92.9 The Game
Spanish Radio | La Mejor