Atlanta United continues its three-game road trip Thursday when it travels to face New York Red Bulls at Red Bull Arena. The match is set to kick off at 8 p.m. EST and will be regionally broadcast on Bally Sports Southeast.
- Atlanta holds a 1-7-4 all-time record against New York Red Bulls: 1-3-2 at home, 0-3-2 on the road, and 0-1-0 at neutral sites in the series. This is the first of two meetings between the clubs in 2022 as New York visits Mercedes-Benz Stadium on Aug. 17 (7:30 p.m. EST, Bally Sports Southeast).
- Atlanta is coming off a 2-1 loss at Toronto FC on June 25. Luiz Araújo scored for the second consecutive match to bring his season tally to four, which is tied for the team lead. Franco Ibarra recorded his first assist and Aiden McFadden made his first MLS start.
- The club announced Tuesday that it has extended the loan for Ronaldo Cisneros until the end of the season. The Mexican forward is tied for the team lead with four MLS goals.
- Atlanta ranks first in MLS in passing accuracy (85.4%) and dribble success rate (56.99%).
- New York is coming off a 2-0 away loss to LAFC on June 26 and currently sits fourth in the Eastern Conference Standings.
- Atlanta will finish its three-game road trip on Sunday as it faces New York City FC at Yankee Stadium (5 p.m. EST, Bally Sports South).
Thursday, June 30 | Red Bull Arena, Harrison, New Jersey, |8 p.m. (EST
Atlanta United (5-6-4, 19 points) vs. New York Red Bulls (7-5-5, 26 points)
TV | Bally Sports Southeast
English Radio | 92.9 The Game
Spanish Radio | La Mejor