Atlanta United returns to action Saturday when it travels to face FC Dallas. The match is set to kick off at 8:30 p.m. ET and will be broadcast on MLS Season Pass while fans can also tune in to radio calls on 92.9 The Game and La Mejor.
Atlanta United’s Unified Team will play its third and final match of the season as it takes on FC Dallas Unified Team at 10:45 p.m. ET at Toyota Stadium. The Unified program is a league-wide initiative uniting individuals with intellectual disabilities (Special Olympics athletes) and individuals without intellectual disabilities (Unified partners) as members of one team. The program is a part of MLS Works, Major League Soccer’s community outreach program, in partnership with Special Olympics North America (SONA).
MLS Season Pass features every match of the regular season and Audi MLS Cup Playoffs with consistent match times and no blackouts. The service also features MLS Countdown, the live pre-game show before every match, live halftime reports, MLS 360 — a fast-moving whip-around show that will provide live look-ins and analysis from all the key moments from every match, and MLS Wrap-up, the live post-game show. All matches feature commentary in English or Spanish, while matches involving Canadian teams will also have French commentary. Fans in the U.S. and Canada also have the option to select their home team’s radio for broadcast audio on the Apple TV app where available.
- Atlanta holds a 2-2-0 all-time record against FC Dallas in MLS regular season play: 2-1-0 at home and 0-1-0 on the road. This will be Atlanta’s second-ever trip to Toyota Stadium and first since 2018.
- Atlanta ranks second in MLS in set piece goals with 16, which is the third-highest mark for a season in club history and two shy of the club record of 18 from 2021.
- Thiago Almada’s 12 chances created during the month of August tied for the most in MLS, while his five big chances created also led the league. The Argentine international also ranks second in MLS this season with 78 dribbles completed.
- Brooks Lennon ranks fifth in MLS this season in crossing accuracy with a mark of 33.2%.
- FC Dallas heads into the weekend in ninth place and the final playoff spot in the Western Conference, coming off a 2-1 away loss against St. Louis CITY FC at CITY PARK on Wednesday. United States Men’s National Team forward Jesus Ferreira leads the team with 10 goals in 2023. Dallas owns a strong home record of 7-3-2 at Toyota Stadium this season.
Ozzie Alonso (Leg) and Jamal Thiaré (Visa) are both unavailable.
Saturday, Sept. 2 | Toyota Stadium, Frisco, Texas | 8:30 p.m. (ET)
Atlanta United (11-8-8, 41 points) vs. FC Dallas (9-10-6, 33 points)
TV | MLS Season Pass
English Radio | 92.9 The Game
Spanish Radio | La Mejor