Peachtree Center, Downtown Atlanta’s iconic mixed-use development, welcomed the popular Peachtree Center Green Market for its eighth season this April from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. The market will continue each Thursday through October and offer a unique lunchtime experience for those who work and shop in Downtown Atlanta.
“The Peachtree Center Green Market brings the Downtown community together and provides a sought-after amenity for our office tenants,” said Leslie Bland, director of marketing at Peachtree Center. “Even though we’re currently undergoing a renovation project, we wouldn’t miss a Green Market season. We relish this opportunity to bring local food vendors and artisans to the heart of Downtown and activate our public spaces while giving the people who work here an exciting option for lunch.”
This mid-day market brings over a dozen vendors selling local goods from produce to breads to juice to prepared lunch items to Downtown Atlanta. Pearson Farms, King of Pops and Cosmos Organic Farm are returning for 2018. In addition to the all-star vendor list, the Peachtree Center Green Market will present live music from local musicians each week.
Due to ongoing renovations to give The Hub at Peachtree Center and the courtyard a facelift, the Peachtree Center Green Market may change its location each week depending on construction progress. Patrons are encouraged to check Peachtree Center’s website and Facebook page for the latest location information or check with Guest Services in The Hub.
- Bernhard’s German Bakery: Local fresh-baked breads, bagels, pastries, and other treats.
- Cosmos Organic Farm: A diverse array of seasonal vegetables, fruits, mushrooms, and flowers, all locally and organically grown.
- Karen’s Kreations: Fun, handcrafted jewelry.
- King of Pops: All natural popsicles.
- Legends of Turkblasian: Turkish towels.
- Lumeria Body Care: All natural soaps, deodorant, and moisturizers that contain no parabens and no animal testing.
- Pearson Farms: Peaches, pecans, pecan oils, strawberries (mid-April), Georgia shrimp (mid-April), and Georgia apples (late August).
- RawDried: Homemade dried fruit.
. Sweet Auburn Bread: Local, small-batch seasonal ingredient muffins, cookies, brownies, loaf breads, pies, cobblers, cheesecakes, biscuits, yeast breads and cinnamon rolls, jams, preserves, butters, jellies, and syrups.
- Pure Bliss Organics: Gourmet organic granola, energy bars and nut mixes.