Third Round Pairings and Tee Times
1:00 PM Tee #1
Marc Leishman (AUS) – Lucas Glover (USA)
1:10 PM Tee #1
Dustin Johnson (USA) – Brandt Snedeker (USA)
1:20 PM Tee #1
Louis Oosthuizen (RSA) – Charles Howell III (USA)
1:30 PM Tee #1
Rickie Fowler (USA) – Justin Rose (England)
1:40 PM Tee #1
Bryson DeChambeau (USA) – Webb Simpson (USA)
1:50 PM Tee #1
Hideki Matsuyama (JPN) – Kevin Kisner (USA)
2:00 PM Tee #1
Corey Conners (CAN) – Gary Woodland (USA)
2:10 PM Tee #1
Jason Kokrak (USA) – Tommy Fleetwood (ENG)
2:20 PM Tee #1
Abraham Ancer (MEX) – Sungjae Im (KOR)
2:30 PM Tee #1
Tony Finau (USA) – Jon Rahm (ESP)
2:40 PM Tee #1
Matt Kuchar (USA) – Adam Scott (AUS)
2:50 PM Tee #1
Chez Reavie (USA) – Patrick Reed (USA)
3:00 PM Tee #1
Paul Casey (ENG) – Patrick Cantlay (USA)
3:10 PM Tee #1
Rory McIlroy (NIR) – Xander Schauffele (USA)
3:20 PM Tee #1
Brooks Koepka (USA) – Justin Thomas (USA)
As a reminder, public parking for the TOUR Championship is available in two new locations this year:
- Public parking is available Wednesday, Aug. 21 through Sunday, Aug. 25 at the Georgia World Congress Center Marshalling Yard and Yellow Lot (362 Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd) for $15 per day.
- Additional public parking is available Friday, Aug. 23 through Sunday, Aug. 25 at the City of College Park (2459 Riverdale Road, College Park, GA) for $10 per day.
- Free tournament shuttles will be provided to East Lake Golf Club and drop off at the Glenwood Gate. In addition, ADA shuttles will only be available at the Georgia World Congress Center with pick up and drop off up at the Alston Gate.
- Spectators must purchase parking for either location in advance of arrival through ParkMobile. Fans can use the ParkMobile app for iPhone and Android or reserve their spot online at ParkMobile.io. Once a parking reservation is made, it can be redeemed at the lots using a mobile pass in the ParkMobile app or with a printed permit.
- Uber is another reliable mode of transportation to the tournament. Uber riders will be dropped off at the Uber Gate, which is located just paces away from the 13th fairway and near the 17th green and 18th tee, providing quick convenient access to the back-nine drama.
Free Public Wi-Fi
For the first time in tournament history, complimentary public Wi-Fi will be available on-site at East Lake Golf Club.
Be sure to follow the TOUR Championship on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and share your experience using #TOURChampionship.
Daily grounds tickets are still available for purchase throughout tournament week, however, only a limited quantity of Saturday grounds tickets remain. As a reminder, youth 18 and under are admitted free to the tournament grounds when accompanied by a ticketed adult. To purchase tickets, visit tourchampionship.com.