Atlanta United returns to action Wednesday night against Inter Miami CF at Inter Miami CF Stadium in Fort Lauderdale. The match will be televised on FOX Sports Southeast at 8:00 p.m. ET and transmitted on Sports Radio 92.9 The Game and La Mejor.
- Atlanta holds an all-time record of 0-2-1 against Miami. This will be the fourth match between the teams in 2020, with Miami winning the first meeting in Miami 2-1 on Sept. 9.
- Atlanta sits in 10th place in the Eastern Conference standings with 18 points entering Wednesday’s match, one point ahead of Miami in 12th.
- The team continues to rank third in MLS in both possession (56.24 %) and passing accuracy (84.49 %).
- Miami (256) and Atlanta (249) are the top-two teams in MLS in fouls won. Miami ranks second in fouls conceded (252) while Atlanta ranks tied for seventh (220).
- Miami is coming off consecutive wins for the first time in the club’s history, most recently defeating Houston Dynamo 1-0 Saturday at Inter Miami CF Stadium in Fort Lauderdale. Lewis Morgan converted a penalty to give the winger three goals in his last three games.
- Morgan leads the expansion club with five goals and is tied for the team lead with five assists with Rodolfo Pizarro, who will miss the match while on international duty,
Wednesday, Oct. 14 | Inter Miami CF, Fort Lauderdale, FL|8:00 p.m. (ET)
Atlanta United (5-9-3, 18 points) vs. Inter Miami CF (5-10-2, 17 points)
TV | FOX Sports Southeast
English Radio | 92.9 The Game
Spanish Radio | La Mejor