WWE® announced additional live events as part of the company’s touring schedule. They include:
– Saturday, September 11: Supershow – Capital One Arena in Washington DC
– Sunday, September 12: Supershow – Times Union Center in Albany, NY
– Monday, September 13: Raw® – TD Garden in Boston, MA
– Friday, September 17: SmackDown® – State Farm Arena in Atlanta, GA
– Saturday, September 18: WWE Live – North Charleston Coliseum in North Charleston, SC
– Sunday, September 19: WWE Live – James Brown Arena in Augusta, GA
– Monday, September 20: Raw – PNC Arena in Raleigh, NC
– Friday, September 24: SmackDown – Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA
– Saturday, September 25: Supershow – GIANT Center in Hershey, PA
– Sunday, September 26: Extreme Rules – Nationwide Arena in Columbus, OH
– Monday, September 27: Raw – Heritage Bank Center in Cincinnati, OH
Tickets for these live events go on-sale next Friday, July 16 at 10 am local time in each market. Tickets for the show at State Farm Arena in Atlanta can be found on Ticketmaster.com.
Additional tour stops and on-sale dates will be announced in the coming weeks.