Atlanta United returns to action Saturday when it travels to face CF Montreal at Stade Saputo. The match is set to kick-off at 7 p.m. ET and will be regionally broadcast on Bally Sports South.
- Atlanta owns an all-time record of 5-1-2 against CF Montreal: 4-0-0 at home and 1-1-2 on the road in the series. This will be the third and final meeting between the teams during the regular season after a 1-0 win at Mercedes-Benz Stadium and a 2-2 draw at Stade Saputo on Aug. 4.
- Atlanta is coming off a 1-0 win against Inter Miami CF on Wednesday, climbing to sixth place in the Eastern Conference Standings heading into the weekend.
- Josef Martínez scored his 10th goal of the season and 100th career goal with Atlanta in all competitions, becoming the fastest player in MLS history to reach the century mark in just 125 games. Robbie Keane ranks second in 156 games. He is one of 16 MLS players to reach 100 goals in all competitions.
- Miles Robinson and George Bello were called up to the United States Men’s National Team for three World Cup Qualifying matches between Oct. 7 and 13.
- Atlanta kept its eighth clean sheet of the season in Wednesday’s win against Miami.
- Montreal is coming off a 4-1 home loss to New England Revolution on Wednesday and currently sits in eighth place in the Eastern Conference standings on 37 points.
Saturday, Oct. 2 | Stade Saputo, Montreal, CAN | 7 p.m. (ET)
Atlanta United (10-8-9, 39 points) vs. CF Montreal (10-10-7, 37 points)
TV | Bally Sports South
English Radio | 92.9 The Game
Spanish Radio | La Mejor