Atlanta United returns to action at Mercedes-Benz Stadium Saturday night for its 2021 Regular Season home finale against Toronto FC. The match, presented by AT&T, is set to kick-off at 6:00 p.m. and will be regionally broadcast on Bally Sports South.
- Atlanta owns an all-time record of 3-4-3 against Toronto FC: 2-1-2 at home and 1-3-1 on the road. Atlanta will go for the season sweep Saturday, as this will be the third and final meeting between the teams during the regular season after Atlanta’s 1-0 win on Aug. 18, followed by its 2-0 road win on Oct. 16 – its first-ever win at BMO Field.
- Atlanta sits in sixth place in the Eastern Conference standings on 46 points and is coming off a 2-1 win against Inter Miami CF on Wednesday. Atlanta will carry a three-match unbeaten streak into play on Saturday.
- Toronto FC currently sits in 13th place in the Eastern Conference and has been eliminated from qualifying for the 2021 Audi MLS Cup Playoffs. They’re coming off a 2-2 draw against Philadelphia Union on Wednesday and are riding a four-game winless streak. Toronto FC will compete in the 2021 Canadian Championship semifinals next Wednesday against Pacific FC for a spot in the final against Montreal CF.
- Brad Guzan picked up his ninth clean sheet of the season the last time these teams played. He’s now second in MLS in save percentage (minimum of 1,000 minutes played) at 76.11 percent, slightly behind Colorado’s William Yarbrough (76.56 percent).
- Atlanta can clinch a spot in the 2021 Audi MLS Cup Playoffs as early as Sunday evening, but must defeat Toronto FC Saturday night for a chance at that scenario to play out.
Saturday, Oct. 30 | Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, Ga | 6:00 p.m. (ET)
Atlanta United (12-9-10, 46 points) vs. Toronto FC (6-17-9, 27 points)
TV | Bally Sports South
English Radio | Star 94.1
Spanish Radio | La Mejor