Atlanta United returns to action Sunday when it travels to face FC Cincinnati on Decision Day. The match is set to kick-off at 3:30 p.m. ET from TQL Stadium and will be regionally broadcast on Bally Sports Southeast.
Atlanta enters the final day of the MLS regular season in fifth place in the Eastern Conference standings on 48 points. Atlanta will clinch a playoff spot with a win or draw vs. Cincinnati or a New York Red Bulls loss vs. Nashville SC or a CF Montreal loss or draw vs. Orlando City SC or if Atlanta has a better goal differential than Orlando City.
- Atlanta owns an all-time record of 4-1-2 against FC Cincinnati: 3-0-1 at home, 1-0-1 on the road and 0-1-0 at a neutral site in the series. This will be the third and final meeting between the teams this season after a 1-1 draw at TQL Stadium on July 21 and a 4-0 win in Atlanta on Sept. 15.
- Atlanta extended its unbeaten streak to five games with a 0-0 draw at New York Red Bulls on Wednesday. Brad Guzan kept his 10th clean sheet of the season and Atlanta recorded a season-high 41 clearances.
- Guzan ranks second in MLS in save percentage this season at 77.42 percent (min. 1,000 minutes played).
- Atlanta has picked up the second-most points in the Eastern Conference since July 18 with 35, second to New England with 46.
- FC Cincinnati is coming off a 2-0 loss to Philadelphia Union on Oct. 31 and is 1-10-5 at home this season.
Sunday, Nov. 7 | TQL Stadium, Cincinnati, OH | 3:30 p.m. (ET)
Atlanta United (12-9-12, 48 points) vs. FC Cincinnati (4-21-8, 20 points)