Atlanta United returns to action Saturday when it travels to face Nashville SC at GEODIS Park. The match is set to kick off at 7:30 p.m. EST and will be nationally broadcast on FOX and FOX Deportes.
- Atlanta holds a 2-3-2 all-time record against Nashville SC: 1-1-1 at home and 1-2-1 on the road in the series. This is the second meeting between the clubs at GEODIS Park in less than two weeks after Nashville defeated Atlanta 3-2 in extra time in the U.S. Open Cup on May 11.
- This will be the third of Atlanta’s eight matches against Western Conference teams this season and second on the road.
- Atlanta is coming off a 2-2 draw against New England Revolution on May 15 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, extending the club’s unbeaten run at home to 13 games. Thiago Almada and Luiz Araújo each scored their second MLS goals of the season and netted goals in back-to-back matches after also scoring against Nashville on May 11. Marcelino Moreno picked up his team-leading fourth assist.
- Atlanta recorded a season-high 26 shots against New England and has scored the fourth-most goals (eight) in MLS since April 24.
- Nashville is coming off a 2-1 victory at home against CF Montréal on Wednesday, May 18 in MLS, thanks to goals from Alex Muyl and Hany Mukhtar. Since the opening of GEODIS Park on May 1, Nashville SC is unbeaten at home over four matches.
Saturday, May 21 | GEODIS Park, Nashville, TN | 7:30 p.m. (EST)
Atlanta United (4-4-3, 15 points) vs. Nashville SC (5-4-3, 18 points)
TV | FOX/FOX Deportes
English Radio | 92.9 The Game
Spanish Radio | La Mejor