Atlanta United returns to action Saturday when it travels to face Orlando City SC at Exploria Stadium. The match is set to kick off at 7:30 p.m. EST and will be broadcast on MLS Season Pass, while fans can also tune in to radio calls on 92.9 The Game and La Mejor.
MLS Season Pass features every match of the regular season and Audi MLS Cup Playoffs with consistent match times and no blackouts. The service also features MLS Countdown, the live pre-game show before every match, live halftime reports, MLS 360 — a fast-moving whip-around show that will provide live look-ins and analysis from all the key moments from every match, and MLS Wrap-up, the live post-game show. All matches feature commentary in English or Spanish, while matches involving Canadian teams will also have French commentary. Fans in the U.S. and Canada also have the option to select their home team’s radio for broadcast audio on the Apple TV app where available.
- Atlanta holds an 8-3-6 all-time record against Orlando in MLS regular season play: 3-1-4 at home and 5-2-2 on the road, with Atlanta winning the last match at Exploria Stadium 1-0 on Sept. 14, 2022. This is the first meeting between the teams this season and Atlanta will host the second matchup at Mercedes-Benz Stadium on July 15.
- Atlanta ranks first in MLS in goals scored (28), set-piece goals (11), goals from corners (six), and goals from outside the box (five) and is tied for first in goals scored inside the box (23).
- Thiago Almada picked up his league-leading eighth assist of the season against Chicago and continues to lead MLS with 14 goal contributions (six goals, eight assists). The Argentine midfielder is now the fastest player in club history to reach 20 MLS assists, doing so in 41 games.
- Giorgos Giakoumakis recorded his first MLS brace against Chicago and is tied for second in the Golden Boot race with eight goals while leading the league in goals per 90 minutes at 1.37. The Greek striker has scored in each of his five starts this season and has scored in seven of his last eight matches.
- Atlanta features two of the top three chance creators in MLS this season, with Almada leading the league with 40 chances created. Brooks Lennon ranks third with 32. Almada is also tied for the league lead with 11 big chances created.
- Orlando heads into Matchday 15 in seventh place in the Eastern Conference with a 5-4-4 record and coming off a 3-1 victory on the road against Inter Miami CF. Orlando is unbeaten in its last three MLS matches and 2-3-2 at Exploria Stadium this season.
Ozzie Alonso – ACL recovery – OUT
Luiz Araújo – Suspended – OUT
Brad Guzan – MCL – Questionable
Franco Ibarra – Suspended – OUT
Erik López – Ankle – OUT
Amar Sejdic – Calf – OUT
Santiago Sosa – Ankle – Questionable
Caleb Wiley – FIFA U-20 World Cup – OUT
Saturday, May 27 | Exploria Stadium, Orlando, Florida | 7:30 p.m. (EST)
Atlanta United (6-4-4, 22 points) vs. Orlando City SC (5-4-4, 19 points)
TV | MLS Season Pass
English Radio | 92.9 The Game
Spanish Radio | La Mejor