The grand opening for the new restaurant, located at 4365 Roswell Road, NE in the Roswell Wieuca Shopping Center, will take place on Tuesday, June 27 with a ribbon cutting at 10 a.m. and official door-opening at 10:30 a.m.
Every week until the grand opening, fans can enter to win a year of free chicken salad by liking the restaurant’s Facebook page. During grand opening week, the Chicken Salad Chick tradition of southern hospitality continues through daily giveaways and specials at the new Chicken Salad Chick restaurant:
- Tuesday, June 27 – Free Chicken Salad for a Year – The first 100 guests (age 16 or older who have downloaded the Craving Credits app) will win one large Quick Chick of chicken salad every month for an entire year!
- Wednesday, June 28 – Free Scoop Day – The first 100 guests to order a Chick Special receive a free scoop of their choice on their next visit!
- Thursday, June 29 – Free Stainless Steel Bottle – The first 100 guests to spend over $25 will receive a complimentary, limited edition Chicken Salad Chick stainless sports bottle.
- Friday, June 30 – Free Chick PopSocket – The first 100 guests to spend over $15 will receive a limited edition Chicken Salad Chick PopSocket for their phone!
- Saturday, July 1 – Free Chick Cooler – With the purchase of two Quick Chicks To-Go, the first 100 guests will receive a free Chick Cooler, ready to be stocked with ice for a delicious picnic.
Chicken Salad Chick, the nation’s only southern inspired, fast-casual chicken salad restaurant concept, is growing its presence in Atlanta, Georgia with a new location set to open on Roswell Road in Buckhead early this summer. This location will mark the 16th Chicken Salad Chick location in Georgia and the seventh location for Origin Development Group, an Atlanta-based restaurant development fund founded by Darren DeVore and Lauren Fernandez.
Chicken Salad Chick brings a Southern twist to fresh, from-scratch fare with more than 13 flavors of chicken salad, each with a real-life namesake and back story. Restaurant guests enjoy a menu featuring a variety of savory, spicy and traditional Southern flavors and fresh ingredients made in-house each day, with gourmet soups, seasonal salads and side dishes, including their famed broccoli salad, topped with crispy bacon or grape salad with brown sugar pecan topping. With the addition of the Buckhead location, fans across the metro Atlanta area can anticipate conveniently whetting their taste buds with the impressive selection of crave-worthy chicken salad flavors. With dine-in, carry-out, delivery and full service catering for lunch or dinner, Chicken Salad Chick will bring Southern-style hospitality to suit any guest occasion.
“Bringing Chicken Salad Chick to the heart of Buckhead has been a goal of mine since starting this venture,” said Lauren Fernandez, co-founder and president of Origin Development Group. “With Chastain Park right around the corner and the terrific mix of families and businesses nearby, we’re primed to serve the community as a gathering point offering fresh, high quality fare coupled with the authentic flavors and hospitality of the South.” Added Darren DeVore, managing partner, “The warm reception and excitement we have already witnessed in Atlanta is a testament to our loyal fan base and our commitment to deliver delicious freshly made food.”
The Chicken Salad Chick concept was established in 2008 in the kitchen of founder, Stacy Brown. When Stacy discovered that the local county health department would not allow her to continue making and selling her delicious recipes out of her home kitchen, she overcame that obstacle by launching her first restaurant with the business expertise of her future husband and fellow founder, Kevin Brown. Together, they opened a small takeout restaurant, which quickly grew; the company now has 67 restaurants across the Southeast. With the Origin Development Group, the brand has established a successful reputation in Georgia which is expected to solidify with the addition of the new Buckhead location.
For more information about menu offerings please www.chickensaladchick.com, www.theChickCaters.com or call 844-41-CHICK (844-412-4425). Follow Chicken Salad Chick on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and special contests.