Atlanta United returns to action Saturday when it travels to face Nashville SC GEODIS Park. The match is set to kick off at 1:30 p.m. EST and will be broadcast on MLS Season Pass, FOX, and FOX Deportes, while fans can also tune in to radio calls on 92.9 The Game and La Mejor.
MLS Season Pass features every match of the regular season and Audi MLS Cup Playoffs with consistent match times and no blackouts. The service also features MLS Countdown, the live pre-game show before every match, live halftime reports, MLS 360 — a fast-moving whip-around show that will provide live look-ins and analysis from all the key moments from every match, and MLS Wrap-up, the live post-game show. All matches feature commentary in English or Spanish, while matches involving Canadian teams will also have French commentary. Fans in the U.S. and Canada also have the option to select their home team’s radio for broadcast audio on the Apple TV app where available.
- Atlanta holds a 2-2-3 all-time record against Nashville in MLS regular season play: 1-1-1 at home and 1-1-2 on the road. The last meeting at GEODIS Park ended in a 2-2 draw on May 21, 2022.
- Atlanta is the only team in MLS to score at least one goal in every game this season.
- The team leads MLS with five goals scored in the first 15 minutes of matches this season.
- Since the start of last season, Atlanta has scored the most goals in second-half stoppage time (10) in MLS. The next closest are D.C. United, Charlotte FC, and Columbus Crew (each with six). The game-winning goal against Chicago on Matchday 9 was the latest goal scored in club history in the 99th minute.
- Giorgos Giakoumakis scored in each of his first five MLS starts, becoming just the second player in MLS history to do so (Taylor Twellman, six). Giakoumakis holds the longest active goal-scoring streak in MLS at five matches and has matched the longest streak of his career (VV Venlo, 2020).
- Nashville heads into Saturday in sixth place in the Eastern Conference with a 3-3-3 record, coming off a 1-1 draw vs. Los Angeles FC on Matchday 9 and a 1-0 win against San Antonio on Wednesday in U.S. Open Cup. Reigning MLS MVP Hany Mukhtar leads the team with three goals and three assists.
|Ozzie Alonso||ACL recovery||Out|
|Thiago Almada||Lower leg||Questionable|
TV | MLS Season Pass, FOX, FOX Deportes
English Radio | 92.9 The Game
Spanish Radio | La Mejor