Atlanta United returns to action Saturday when it travels to face Inter Miami CF at DRV PNK Stadium. The match is set to kick off at 7:30 p.m. EST and will be broadcast on MLS Season Pass, while fans can also tune in to radio calls on 92.9 The Game and La Mejor.
MLS Season Pass features every match of the regular season and Audi MLS Cup Playoffs with consistent match times and no blackouts. The service also features MLS Countdown, the live pre-game show before every match, live halftime reports, MLS 360 — a fast-moving whip-around show that will provide live look-ins and analysis from all the key moments from every game, and MLS Wrap-up, the live post-game show. All matches feature commentary in English or Spanish, while matches involving Canadian teams will also have French commentary. Fans in the U.S. and Canada also have the option to select their home team’s radio for broadcast audio on the Apple TV app where available.
- Atlanta holds a 3-3-3 all-time record against Miami in MLS regular season play: 3-1-1 at home and 0-2-2 on the road. The last match at DRV PNK Stadium ended in a 2-1 win for Miami on April 24, 2022, while Atlanta won the most recent meeting 2-0 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium on June 19, 2022.
- Atlanta has scored the most goals (19) and away goals (eight) in the Eastern Conference entering Matchday 11, trailing only St. Louis CITY SC who leads MLS with 22 goals scored, including 10 on the road. Atlanta is the only team in MLS to score in every game this season.
- Thiago Almada scored his fifth goal of the season when he converted his first penalty kick goal in MLS against Nashville. The Argentine midfielder leads MLS in goal contributions with 11 (five goals and six assists) despite playing in only eight matches. He has also recorded the fourth most chances created in MLS play since the beginning of last season with 107.
- Miles Robinson ranks third in MLS in duel success rate at 73.8 percent (min. 25 duels).
- Miami heads into Saturday in 12th place in the Eastern Conference with a 3-6-0 record, coming off a 2-1 win at Columbus Crew on Matchday 10. Forward Leonardo Campana scored both goals in the win, earning MLS Player of the Matchday honors. Miami snapped a six-game losing streak at Columbus and now returns to DRV PNK Stadium where the team is 2-2-0 at home in 2023.
Ozzie Alonso (ACL recovery), Giorgos Giakoumakis (Hamstring), Brad Guzan (MCL), Franco Ibarra (Concussion Protocol), and Erik López (Ankle)
Luiz Araújo (Adductor) and Quentin Westberg (Knee Contusion)
Saturday, May 6 | DRV PNK, Fort Lauderdale, Florida | 7:30 p.m. (EST)
Atlanta United (5-2-3, 18 points) vs. Inter Miami CF (3-6-0, 9 points)
TV | MLS Season Pass
English Radio | 92.9 The Game
Spanish Radio | La Mejor