Atlanta United travels to face Columbus Crew on Sunday in the decisive Game 3 of its Round One Best-of-3 series in the Audi 2023 MLS Cup Playoffs at Lower.com Field. The match is set to kick off at 7 p.m. ET and will be broadcast on MLS Season Pass, while fans can also tune in to radio calls on Star 94 and La Mejor.
MLS Season Pass features every match of the regular season and Audi 2023 MLS Cup Playoffs with consistent match times and no blackouts. The service also features MLS Countdown, the live pre-game show before every match, live halftime reports, MLS 360 — a fast-moving whip-around show that will provide live look-ins and analysis from all the key moments from every match, and MLS Wrap-up, the live post-game show. All matches feature commentary in English or Spanish, while matches involving Canadian teams will also have French commentary. Fans in the U.S. and Canada also have the option to select their home team’s radio for broadcast audio on the Apple TV app where available.
- After dropping Game 1 in Columbus, Atlanta responded with a 4-2 victory at Mercedes-Benz Stadium on Tuesday to even the series and force a Game 3. Atlanta’s four goals scored is a club record for a playoff match.
- Giorgos Giakoumakis, Xande Silva, Edwin Mosquera, and Thiago Almada each scored their first MLS Cup Playoffs goal in the victory.
- Giakoumakis, the 2023 MLS Newcomer of the Year, set a club record with three goal contributions (one goal, two assists) in a playoff match.
- His opening goal in Game 2 was Atlanta’s 14th header goal of the season, which is tied for the most header goals in MLS.
- Brooks Lennon recorded his second career playoff assist on Giakoumakis’ goal. The defender ranks sixth in MLS with 67 successful crosses this season.
- Atlanta has scored 23 goals after the 75th minute this season, which leads MLS, with eight of those coming in the 90th minute or stoppage time. St. Louis CITY SC ranks second with 16.
- Atlanta holds a 5-7-3 all-time record against Columbus in MLS regular season play and a 1-1-1 record in the MLS Cup Playoffs.
- The series features the two highest-scoring teams during the regular season, as Columbus and Atlanta scored 67 and 66 goals, respectively.
Sunday, Nov. 12 | Lower.com Field, Columbus, Ohio, | 7 p.m. (ET)
Atlanta United (13-9-12, 51 points) vs. Columbus Crew (16-9-9, 57 points)
TV | MLS Season Pass
English Radio | Star 94
Spanish Radio | La Mejor