Dive into the unique world of Shoppe Keep 2, in which players must create, grow, and manage their own fantasy business. Though it sounds straightforward, keeping warriors, rogues, and wizards happy is no easy task. Strategically setting prices, shrewdly ordering stock, exploring vast lands, battling creatures, leisurely fishing, managing the town’s wealth, playing dress up, and even paying taxes–it’s all in a day’s work.
Shoppe Keep 2 is now available on Steam and digital stores worldwide at a price of £9.99/$12.99. A small launch week discount will be available to all, with owners of the original Shoppe Keep and/or Craft Keep VR receiving a special discount voucher once they log into their Steam accounts.
Also available on Steam is the Shoppe Keep 2 Digital Deluxe Edition, downloadable for £14.01/$17.92.
- Shoppe Keep 2 Game
- Shoppe Keep 2 Digital PDF Art Book – Come along for the journey as the artists at Strangefire take you from the conceptual stages to final art assets.
- Shoppe Keep 2 Digital OST – Take the weird and wonderful world of Customerania with you, as you listen to Shoppe Keep 2’s official soundtrack.
Welcome to the world of Shoppe Keep 2: Customerania–a whimsical open world surrounded by rolling countryside, packed full of quaint little houses, six-foot spiders, voracious wolves, angry mobs and, of course, your new Shoppe. Shoppe Keep 2 is a single player and multiplayer enhanced merchant simulator, inspired by the NPCs we know and love from classic RPGs and MMOs. While adventurers and rogues are out slaying dangerous beasts and selling an alarming amount of stolen plates, cheese and bread, it’s you, our trusty merchant who is keeping their shelves stocked.
- Run your very own adventurer’s Shoppe, selling potions, weapons, and armor. Grow your fantasy enterprise from a single room to a two-floor mega Shoppe
- Explore the open village, forest, and distant lands to procure rare resources
- Equip yourself with bows, swords, and staffs and battle deadly creatures, barbarian invaders, and thieves
- Play the entire game alone or in 2-4 player online co-op
- An adaptable economy that changes with the online community. For example, if you sell too many health potions, the market will become saturated!
- Employ helper bots to automate your Shoppe
- Craft with various ingredients to procure new products
- Take on forest dwellers and pick up some sweet loot
- Sell epic dragon armor, or equip it–all items in the game have their own stats and can be equipped by the player, who may find them invaluable in combat