Atlanta United returns to action Saturday when it hosts New York Red Bulls at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. The match, presented by Piedmont, is set to kick-off at 7:30 p.m. EST and will be broadcast on MLS Season Pass, while fans can also tune-in to radio calls on 92.9 The Game and La Mejor.
MLS Season Pass will feature every match of the regular season and Audi MLS Cup Playoffs with consistent match times and no blackouts. The service will also feature MLS Countdown, the live pre-game show before every match, live halftime reports, MLS 360 — a fast-moving whip-around show that will provide live look-ins and analysis from all the key moments from every match, and MLS Wrap-up, the live post-game show. All matches will feature commentary in English or Spanish, while matches involving Canadian teams will also have French commentary. Fans in the U.S. and Canada will also have the option to select their home team’s radio for broadcast audio on the Apple TV app where available.
- Atlanta holds a 0-8-4 all-time record against New York Red Bulls in MLS regular season play: 0-4-2 at home, 0-3-2 on the road, 0-1-0 at neutral sites in the series. Red Bulls won the last meeting between the sides 2-1 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium on Aug. 17, 2022.
- Thiago Almada was named MLS Player of the Month for February/March after recording a league-high eight goal contributions (four goals, four assists) through Atlanta’s first four matches, including two Goal of the Week honors. The 21-year-old joins Miguel Almirón (one time) and Josef Martínez (six times) as the third Atlanta player to be named MLS Player of the Month.
- Caleb Wiley ranks fourth in MLS with five goal contributions (three goals, two assists).
- Atlanta has scored at least one goal in each of its first five matches, which is the longest scoring streak in consecutive matches to start a season in club history.
- New York enters the match coming off a 1-1 draw at Charlotte on Matchday 5. The Red Bulls are unbeaten in their last four matches after dropping the season opener 1-0 at Orlando City SC.
Ozzie Alonso: ACL recovery – Out
Andrew Gutman: Adductor – Out
Luis Abram: Travel – Questionable
Saturday, April 1 | Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, GA | 7:30 p.m. (EST)
Atlanta United (3-1-1, 10 points) vs. New York Red Bulls (1-1-3, 6 points)
TV | MLS Season Pass
English Radio | 92.9 The Game
Spanish Radio | La Mejor