Atlanta United will look to remain unbeaten Saturday when it travels to face Columbus Crew at Lower.com Field. The match is set to kick off at 7:30 p.m. EST and will be broadcast on MLS Season Pass, while fans can also tune in to radio calls on Star 94 and La Mejor.
MLS Season Pass will feature every match of the regular season and Audi MLS Cup Playoffs with consistent match times and no blackouts. The service will also feature MLS Countdown, the live pre-game show before every match, live halftime reports, MLS 360 — a fast-moving whip-around show that will provide live look-ins and analysis from all the key moments from every match, and MLS Wrap-up, the live post-game show. All matches will feature commentary in English or Spanish, while matches involving Canadian teams will also have French commentary. Fans in the U.S. and Canada will also have the option to select their home team’s radio for broadcast audio on the Apple TV app where available.
- Atlanta holds a 5-6-1 all-time record against Columbus in MLS regular season play: 2-4-0 at home and 3-2-1 on the road in the series. The last meeting between the teams ended in a 2-2 draw at Lower.com Field on Aug. 21, 2022.
- Atlanta is tied for most goals scored in MLS (11) and leads the league in assists (12), goal difference (+8) and chances created (64). Sporting Kansas City ranks second with 54 chances created.
- Thiago Almada was named MLS Player of the Matchday for the second time in four weeks after a two-goal, two-assist performance against Portland. The 21-year-old became the second player in club history to record two goals and two assists in a match (Yamil Asad).
- Almada leads MLS in goals (four), key passes (13) and chances created (17) and is tied for the league lead in assists (four). He recorded a career-high seven chances created against Portland, which secured the second-most for a single match in club history.
- Almada (four goals, four assists) and Caleb Wiley (three goals, two assists) have 13 combined goal contributions and rank first and second in MLS in combined goals and assists. The St. Louis duo of Joao Klauss (three goals, one assist) and Eduard Lowen (one goal, three assists) rank second with a combined eight-goal contribution.
- Seven players were called up to represent their respective national teams during the March FIFA Window and will miss this match: Luis Abram (Peru), Thiago Almada (Argentina), Machop Chol (South Sudan), Derrick Etienne Jr. (Haiti), Giorgos Giakoumakis (Greece), Ronald Hernández (Venezuela) and Miles Robinson (USA). Almada scored his first goal for Argentina as the World Cup Champions defeated Panama 2-0 on March 23.
- The Crew will be without goalkeeper Eloy Roon, defender Milos Degenek and midfielder Lucas Zelarayán due to international duty, as well as forward Cucho Hernández and midfielder Kevin Molino due to injury. Wilfried Nancy’s side is coming off a 2-1 defeat at New York Red Bulls on Matchday 4.
|Ozzie Alonso||ACL recovery||Out|
|Luis Abram||International call-up||Out|
|Thiago Almada||International call-up||Out|
|Machop Chol||International call-up||Out|
|Derrick Etienne Jr.||International call-up||Out|
|Giorgos Giakoumakis||International call-up||Out|
|Ronald Hernández||International call-up||Out|
|Miles Robinson||International call-up||Out|
Saturday, March 25 | Lower.com Field, Columbus, Ohio | 7:30 p.m. (EST)
Atlanta United (3-0-1, 10 points) vs. Columbus Crew (1-2-1, 4 points)
TV | MLS Season Pass
English Radio | Star 94
Spanish Radio | La Mejor